Included services & extras
- Rich breakfast buffet with South Tyrolean products from 8 to 10 am
- In case of half board, delicious menu of your choice with salad buffet at dinner from 6 to 8 pm
- Once a week, gala dinner with apéritif at 6 pm
- In winter, buffet with special delicacies once a week
- WLAN in the common rooms
- Outdoor parking space next to the hotel
- During the winter season, ski safari with an experienced ski guide (the weeks of Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Carnival excluded)
On request, we also offer
- Small lunch menu in the chimney room from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Parking space in the indoor garage: 10.00 € per day
- Use of the wellness area (from 2:30 to 6:00 pm): 4.00 € per person
Arrival & departure
- On the arrival day, your room will be available from 2 pm.
- On the departure day we ask you to leave your room until 11 am. If you stay longer, we will charge 50 % of the current day price per day.
- Credit or cash cards are only accepted when paying amounts from 15.00 €.
- We can only partially respond to special wishes for certain rooms for organisational reasons.
- A room reservation is binding, if we have received a deposit of 100.00 € per person and sent you a confirmation.
- Extraordinary agreements, offers etc. must always be confirmed in writing.
- All images and photos on our website have a symbolic character and may differ from the original.
No right of cancellation exists in terms of the consumer protection act. However, we guarantee the following cancellation terms:
- Cancellations must be made by written notification and are not valid without our reconfirmation.
- If the reservation is cancelled 4 weeks before the arrival, the deposit will be retained.
- If the reservation is cancelled 1 week before the arrival, 75 % of the stay will be charged.
- If the reservation is cancelled 1 day before the arrival, 100 % of the booking will be charged.
- In the case of premature departure, the entire price of the booked stay will be charged.
Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code).
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council: Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr